- Cam, Philip; Fynes-Clinton, Liz; Harrison, Kathlyn; Hinton, Lynne; Scholl, Rosie, and Vaseo, Simon. Philosophy With Young Children: A Classroom Handbook.
- I adore this book for its philosophical content and all of its fantastic hands-on activity suggestions!
- McCarty, Marietta. Little Big Minds: Sharing Philosophy with Kids.
- Worley, Peter. Philosophical Enquiry in the Classroom.
- Worley, Peter. Once Upon an If: The Storytelling Handbook.
- Wartenberg, Thomas E. Big Ideas for Little Kids.
- Wartenberg, Thomas E. A Sneetch Is a Sneetch: And Other Philosophical Discoveries.
- Philosophy for Children at the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- The Institute for Humane Education Resource Center
- IHE offers a massive selection of lesson plans and activities, books, websites, and more to get children and young adults actively engaged in critical thinking and social change. The database is searchable by recommended age level, type of resource, and subject/issue.
–> More Resources!